Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need tickets for tonights anaheim show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mike leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    does anyone have two tickets for tonight's they'd be willing to sell. much appreciated

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont, but your gonna love it. i went 2 nights ago and it was MUCH better than I ever thought it would be. I am really glad i saw the band in this form. Ron filled in on guitar very well and Mikes vocals really stood out. I even think they should consider this for the future. Wow what a great show. And they played King of Fools. I dont think i have ever heard them play that in over 50 plus social d shows i have been to.

    Steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •